Create Mosaic Projects and Workshops offer EVERYONE a chance to get involved in making the artwork and feel part of the process. Projects are therefore great for team-building, intergenerational groups, family learning and schools.
As an experienced art facilitator, Debra leads hands-on, fun and engaging workshops where participants learn new and transferable skills and gain the proven therapeutic benefits of creativity and making mosaic.
Mosaics for Primary, secondary and special needs schools
Debra offer workshops, as well as longer projects that are cross curricular and suitable for all Key Stages. She specialises in incorporating the children’s own artwork into the mosaic using their initial drawings and/or handmade ceramic pieces. Children also learn about the history of mosaic and how to translate designs into high quality mosaics.
Artwork can include …
- School Entrance Signs
- Exterior Murals and Playground features
- Interior Halls or Walls
- Pavement stones and Exterior Signage
Would this suit your group?
- inclusive for all ages & experience
- curriculum links, heritage themes, for example
- eye catching and durable public artwork
- participants involved from design to completion
- provision for special needs schools, elderly or those with disabilities
- adherence to Health & Safety regulations with PLI insurance and DBS Certificate
- beneficial to strengthen communities & can address social, education and health issues
If you are interested in discussing your project, please email Debra